Rotary Accumulation Table
Rotary Work Tables were designed to accept product flow from discharging belt or other general material handling systems. The rotary table or some times called spinning table is a robust design, which is engineered to take demanding punishment from an industrial environment. The rotary table is the key component in designing a flexible work cell for jobs requiring manual inspection, degating, assembly or packing. In typical applications, the product is conveyed on to a the table to allow multiple operators can efficiently handle tasks or allows multiple products (sub-assemblies) to be conveyed from multiple machines to one location and have one operator handle multiple tasks without added effort or ergonomic strain.
- Industrial grade 11 gauge welded steel construction
- Adjustable height leg supports, nominal adjustment 30-36"
- Casters: Two way, toe locking, swivel casters with 4" diameter, polyurethane, non-marking wheels
- 1/2 HP AC gear motor drive
- Adjustable speed drive with electric overload clutch, panel is recessed under the support frame.
- 4" tall perimeter rail to aid in part containment
- white polyurethane lined work surface
- Powder coated industrial finish
- Five year system warranty
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979