The "Heavy Duty" belt conveyor is a profile that is used for heavy weight industrial part applications. Additionally this conveyor series is used for assembly, inspection, and case conveying. The fully welded construction of this model produces a solid square frame for most industrial uses.
- Frame: Formed C-channel steel frame with welded cross members.
- Castings: Support bearings and pulleys featuring a unique design for easy service and belt tracking adjustments
- Pulleys: Feature a machined trapezoidal crown on head and tail, which provides an increased tracking signal.
- Bearings: Four bolt flange bearings with external grease fittings
- Hole Pattern: Pre-punched pattern on bottom of frame for repositioning leg supports along the frame length
- Warranty: Five year limited
- Frame: 4.25" height, 12 gauge welded C channel steel frame fabricated with welded steel tubular cross members and full steel slider bed for support.
- Belt Widths: 6" to 72" on 2" (standard)
- Length: 4' to 100' on 6" increments (standard).
- Side Mount End Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application.
- Pulley: 4" diameter drive and idle pulleys are both machined with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 1" diameter bearings are 4 bolt flange type, self-aligning, with grease fittings for ease of service.
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 4" of take-up of belt adjustment.
- Color: Light Grey (RAL# 7035) Powder coated industrial finish (other colors available as options)
- Frame: Stainless steel in place of powder coated steel.
- Casters: Two-way, toe locking swivel casters with 5" diameter polyurethane wheels.
- Variable speed drives: AC variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
- Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials and surface textures.
- Reversing Packages: Automatic processing reversing control packages.
- Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing packages.
- Side Rails: Alternative side rail height and materials.
- Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
- Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers - painted steel and stainless steel.
- Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers cooling blowers
- Supports: Various telescoping legs, steel constructed with adjustable heights available.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979