The "Small Frame Aluminum" belt conveyor series is a profile that is used for industrial finished part applications, where cleanliness and appearance are important. This conveyor is ideally suited for under-the-press application of small to medium sized injection molding machines, and general purpose parts. The models superior construction produces a solid square frame for industrial use.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Extruded aluminum frame, 6061 aluminum with T5 temper, clear anodized
- Cross Members:
- Steel cross members for exceptional torsional rigidity
- Supports bearings and pulleys featuring a Unique take-up design tracking adjustments at the four corners
- Side Rail Overlap:
- Recessed belt edges - .375" per side
- Feature a machine trapezoidal crown on head and tail, which provides increase tracking signal
- Bearing Assembly
- Set in castings with covers, no exposed rotating parts
- Belt Edge Wear
- Wear Strips on top and return sides, less belt damage on convey and belt return side
- Five year limited
- Frame: 2.63" extruded frame with welded steel tubular cross members, optional steel slider bed for full belt support.
- Side Rails: 2.5" extruded aluminum side rails with top return, overlap is .375" per side
- Belt Widths: 6", 12", 18", 24", 30", 36" (standard)
- Length: 3' to 20' on 1 foot increments (standard)
- End Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application. Positions M3, M4, are preferred, M1, M2, are available if applicable, side mounted drives, M5, M6, M7, M8 are also available as an option. Standard drives are 120VAC/1/60 HZ motors
- Speeds: 22 FPM (standard), 9.5, 14.5, 32, FPM - available at no charge
- Pulley: 2.125" Drive and tail pulleys are both machines with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 3/4" diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 2.5 inches of take-up of belt adjustment
- Electrical Control: NEMA 1 enclosure with push button manual motor starter with thermal overload protection and 12' of SJ 16/3 cord with plug for 120VAC power as standard
- Supports:Extruded aluminum construction legs with adjustable heights available
Casters: Two-way, toe locking swivel casters with 4" diameter polyurethane wheels.
Variable speed drives: AC and DC type variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials and surface textures.
Reversing Packages: Automatic processing reversing control packages.
Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing packages.
Side Rails: Alternative side rail height and materials.
Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers - painted steel & stainless steel.
Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979