Extruded Aluminum Conveyor, Horizontal to Incline Series is a profile used for medium weight, finished part applications where cleanliness and appearance are important. This conveyor is ideally suited for under the press or bedside the press applications to remove parts from under the machine or transition from another conveyor and elevate up to another piece of equipment or discharge for inspection or assembly. The angle of incline is adjustable up to 60 degrees for elevation changes. The fully welded frame construction of this model produces a solid square frame suited for most industrial uses.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Extruded aluminum frame, 6061 aluminum with T5 temper, clear anodized
- Cross Members:
- Steel cross members for exceptional torsional rigidity
- Supports bearings and pulleys featuring a Unique take-up design tracking adjustments at the four corners
- Side Rail Overlap:
- Recessed belt edges - .375" per side
- Cleated Belt:
- Standard polyurethane belts with either 20, 30, 40, 60 mm tall cleats on 15" centers
- Feature a machine trapezoidal crown on head and tail, which provides increase tracking signal
- Bearing Assembly:
- Set in castings with covers, no exposed rotating parts
- Belt Edge Wear
- Wear Strips on top and return sides, less belt damage on convey and belt return side
- Five year limited
- Frame: 2.63" height, 13 gauge welded C channel steel frame fabricated with welded steel tubular cross members, optional steel slider bed for support.
- Side Rails: 2.5" extruded aluminum side rails with top return, overlap is .35" per side.
- Belt Widths: 6", 12", 18", 24", 30", 36" (standard)
- Length: 3' to 15' on 1 foot increments (standard)
- End Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application. Positions M3, M4, M13, M14 are preferred, M1, M2, M11, M12 are available if applicable, Side mounted drive is also available as an option. Standard drives are 120VAC/1/60 HZ motors.
- Speeds: 22 FPM (standard), 9.5, 14.5, 32,FPM - available at no charge
- Pulley: 2.125" diameter Drive and tail pulleys are both machined with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 3/4" diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type. No lubrication is required.
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 2.5 inches of take-up of belt adjustment.
- Electrical Control: NEMA 1 enclosure with push button manual motor starter with thermal overload protection and 12' of SJ 16/3 cord with plug for 120VAC input power as standard.
- Supports: Various telescoping legs, steel constructed with adjustable heights available.
- Paint: Powder coated industrial finish (other colors available as options)
Casters: Two-way, toe locking swivel casters with 4" diameter polyurethane wheels.
Variable speed drives: AC and DC type variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials and surface textures.
Reversing Packages: Automatic processing reversing control packages.
Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing packages.
Side Rails: Alternative side rail height and materials.
Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers - painted steel & stainless steel.
Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979