Inspection Tables are generally used to provide a work surface to complete an inspection or assembly process. The units are constructed of a steel or an extruded aluminum frame structure. Steel structures feature an adjustable height work surface. The work surface features a perimeter rail. Included with a overhead light and discharge chute the entire unit is mounted on locking casters for portability.
Request a Quote...
- Durable 12 gauge welded steel construction or extruded aluminum, clear anodized, frame construction with steel corner gussets
- lighted work area mounted on work structure
- One fluorescent light fixture
- 110/60/1ph power for light
- Telescoping legs, range of adjustment to be form 36-42"
- (4) Two-way, toe-locking, casters with 4" diameter, non-marking, polyurethane wheels
- 304 stainless steel top with 4" deep pan and straight discharge try at end
- Powder coated industrial finish
- Five year system warranty
Inspection Table with Flat Top
Low Profile Aluminum Conveyor
- Adjustable Shelves / Drawers
- Power Outlets
- Weigh Scales
- Ergonomic Design
- Integrated Conveyor
- Table Top Back Lighting
- Integrated Airveyor
- Static Eliminators
- HEPA Filter and Blowers
- Chiller Units
- Pegboard Backing
Many other options are available in addition to scale or container adjustable shelf, power outlets, etc. Custom designs are available. Please contact one of our friendly sales representatives.
The standard IT01 Inspection Table series is one
of our client favorites. This tables comes with
Stainless Steel Sorting Table
with Aluminum Frame Optional
Weight or Counting Scale
Cooling Table with Grate Top
Inspection Table with Airveyor System